Tuesday 9 September 2014

Self Representation


Self Representation

Some examples of public figures I would compare myself to would be: Jonathan Ive (Head of industrial design at apple), 

  • Jonathan Ive: I would compare the way I dress to Jonathan Ive as he generally wears plain t-shits in simple colours, I also dress in this way. I also share his passion for design and simplicity. 
  • Jeremy Clarkson: I would compare certain elements of my personality to Jeremy Clarkson's, I would also compare some of my interests to his as well, we shares an interest in cars. I would also compare my sense of humor with him, I do not agree with some of his views though, I also admire his attitude towards what people think of him (He doesn't care)
  • Torsten Müller-Ötvös: I would compare myself to him because we share a passion for excellence and precision. He also has an interest in cars.
  • Ferdinand Piëch: I would compare myself to Ferdinand because he was also as I am hugely interested in cars and business, He  also had a passion for precision and excellence. In the car industry Piëch is one of the most important people, he was the man behind cars such as the Bugatti Veyron and Volkswagen Phaeton. Both very important cars in their own right.

To conclude I generally compare myself to a range of different people most of which share either my passion for design or cars.

I don't consciously 'Model' anyone I would say that it is more of a coincidence than the fact I have 'copied' these people. I personally don't believe that anyone copies anyone I simply believe that they get inspiration from these people.

According to the UK Tribes website I am associated to the "Get Paid Crew" in some ways I would agree with this as I am passionate about business, hence why I chose two successful car company bosses who run or ran the businesses at their peak time. I would however like to add that I don't like DIY and according to the UK Tribes website that is related. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a Yr12 Media Studies Student at Lutterworth College, I will be posting my work throughout the year.

Popular Posts

Designed ByBlogger Templates